Do you want to keep track of your vehicle all the time, even when you’re sitting at your home? Yes, in this regard we are happy to inform you that we are here to present you with the latest GPS tracking devices that will allow you to protect your bike anytime.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Bike GPS Trackers: Buying Guide
- 1.1 1. XCSource Vehicle GPS Tracker
- 1.2 2. XOSS Bike Computer G+ GPS Tracker
- 1.3 3. iGPSPORT Waterproof Bike GPS Tracker
- 1.4 4. Garmin Edge 130 GPS Bike Computer
- 1.5 5. Garmin Edge 820 Bike Computer
- 2 FAQ’s
- 3 Conclusion
TABLE: List Of 5 Best Bike GPS Trackers
Garmin Edge 820 Bike Computer
In this regard, you can track your bike from your Smartphone, desktop or from your laptop. Now without wasting any seconds, let us see the Best Bike GPS Trackers which are available on the market to protect your bike.
Best Bike GPS Trackers: Buying Guide
Global Position System is the most updated and latest method to keep a track of your bike position of an entity that is located in a remote location.
The best part of the GPS tracking device is that, once you have fitted the device on the handle of your bike, it begins to record your bike position.
The Google map allows you to get the exact location with the help of the GPS tracking device. The GPS tracker instantly sends a message to the cloud server.
1. XCSource Vehicle GPS Tracker
This is a real-time tracking device and the design of the tracking device is very minimalistic that is very easy for you to use and understand. Also, this device has a screen for tracking and it can be used with Android, iOS, and even the Web. When the device was designed, it was designed keeping in mind the cars, but it can also be used for bikes. Other than this, what we like about this device is that it uses the built-in power supply and also, it will generate information about the location on its own.
This device is quite accurate when it comes to providing information about your position and also, you can get the position even when you do not have proper signals. The device is affordable and it can even work with 2G networks. The value of the device is worth the money.
- You will get the device at very affordable prices.
- Other than this, the device can even work with a weak signal or 2G network.
- It is compatible with different platforms including Android.
- You also get privacy protection with this device.
- Screen size: 3.5 inches
- Temperature for working: -10 to 60 degrees.
- Dimension of the product: 90 x 45 x 12mm/3.5″ x 1.8″ x 0.5″
- LED indicators: 3 indicators: Blue for GPS, Green for GSM, and Red for power.
2. XOSS Bike Computer G+ GPS Tracker
This GPS tracker has a 1.8 inch LCD that you can use to view the location and position of your bike. You can also use the screen for both the GPS tracker and speedometer. One thing that makes it our recommended choice is that this GPS tracker is waterproof. You can use it in any weather. Moreover, the installation of the device is easy and you can install it no time. If you have a Garmin mount, it can be installed very easily.
We like how this device can record all of your journeys and also, it can be connected with the speed sensors. Moreover, you can use it to track your heartbeat rate, and also you can synchronize the data of the tracker with applications like XOSS and Strava.
The GPS tracker is integrated with different satellite positioning systems like GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, and GPS. Moreover, the battery life of the device is considerably good and it can last up to 25 hours. You can use the display to display 15different data.
- The device is very easy to install.
- The battery life of the device is good and can last up to 25 hours.
- You can use the device even with the cycling sensors.
- The device also has an automatic backlight.
- Lastly, the device keeps a track of all the previous trips and performances.
- Screen: 1.8 inches LED display
- Sensors: Glonass/GPS/ Galilieo
- Battery: Up to 25 hours
- Backlit: There modes: auto, manual, and off.
3. iGPSPORT Waterproof Bike GPS Tracker
This GPS bike tracker is specially designed for bikes so that with cycling you can have an exciting experience. This GPS tracker is easy to use and also, it is very lightweight. It has two buttons and an easily visible screen. The tracker also has the backlit option and you can activate it by pressing any button for almost 15 seconds.
One thing that you need to know about this tool is that it does not have an automatic calculation for the sunset or the sunrise. You may see that the backlit gets activated almost an hour before it is sunset and an hour after sunrise. Other than this, you may not be able to connect the device directly to your phone. You will have to download an application on your system. With the application, you can synchronize the data, and also, the memory of the device can store up to data of90 hours when you are riding.
Using this GPS tracker, you can track the speed and time, altitude, distance, and calories burned. The GPS tracker can supports sensors like Cadence, speed, and heart. On an overall basis, this GPS tracker is worth a try.
- The GPS tracker is waterproof.
- You get two years warranty for the tracker.
- Also, you have the option of a backlight that you can activate by pressing any button.
- GPS tracker can be used to display 12 kinds of data.
- Batteries: Included with the GPS tracker.
- Screen: 30x38mm
- Bluetooth: Supports Bluetooth version 4.
- Memory: can store up to 90 hours of your riding data.
4. Garmin Edge 130 GPS Bike Computer
If you are looking for a compact GPS bike tracker, this Garmin edge 130 GPS bike tracker can be your choice. Other than this, this is one of the affordable ones available. If you are not ready to pay a handsome amount on a GPS tracker and want something with great features, you must try this GPS tracker.
This GPS tracker has a 1.8-inch screen on which you can easily read even while you are riding the bike. Moreover, the device is very easy to use and is very user-friendly. What we like about this GPS tracker is its battery life. The GPS tracker can work up to 12 hours and sometimes more than that. Also, the receiver of the GPS device is sensitive and you can use it with different sensors.
It will provide you with different features like Galileo satellite altimeter, GPS, and GLONASS using which you can easily track the speed, distance, and even the altitudes when you are riding. You can easily see it on the screen even if you have poor lighting.
- Clear and simple display that you can use even in poor lighting conditions.
- You also get the live tracking option in the GPS tracker.
- The battery life of the GPS is considerably good.
- All features at very affordable prices.
- Compatible with a lot of cycling awareness accessories.
- Screen: 1.8-inch display.
- Weight: 1.17 ounces
- Battery: lithium polymer batteries included.
- Components: USB cables, Tether, Edge 130, mount.
5. Garmin Edge 820 Bike Computer
This is the latest model that you are going to get in the Garmin Edge GPS. This is also compact and can be used by bikers and athletes. Using this GPS tracker, you can also opt for the option for group track that means you can ride with your friends and track them using the live location. One thing that you need to do to access this feature is to sign up for the connected service provided by Garmin.
Other than this, we love the battery life of the device. You can use the device for 8 hours even when you are using the map feature of the device. Moreover, if you have not attached any other device, you can use it for more than eight hours. Also, you can use the save mode to save the battery of the device.
We love how this device is designed. It is robust and stylish at the same time. You can use the device for different purposes like tracking the speed, distance, calories, weather, calories, and also to monitor the heart rate. One feature that we love about this device is that the incident feature. It will inform the decided person if something goes wrong. You can add the number according to you. You can easily see it on the screen even if you have poor lighting.
- You are going to get accurate data while tracking on this device.
- Use the incident feature to seek help from a friend when something happens.
- Synchronize the device using Bluetooth.
- Battery life is better than the other devices in the same model.
- Easy to use, compact, and lightweight.
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery included.
- Connectivity options: Wi-fi, Bluetooth, and ANT+
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
How can I find my lost bike?
If you have lost your bike or it is stolen, you can use different ways like using the security footage, put a GPS tracker on the bike, file a complaint against a stolen bike, file the claim for the bike in the insurance company. You can also try to use social media.
How can I make a GPS tracker for the bike?
To get the GPS tracker, you will have to use the PNP transistor circuit and then you will have to modify the retractable lock. After that, you will have to GPS and the battery connection. You will then have to use the SIM card for the GSM shield and then you will have to connect it.
Which is the tiniest GPS tracking device?
If you are looking for the tiniest GPS tracking device, you can use the trackpad. These devices can be used with almost everything like your wallet, bike, or even bag.
Is it possible that Google maps track my bike ride?
Yes, Google maps can track the bike ride. To check it, you can look for it on the menu choice, and then you will have to click on the bicycling option, and then you can add the aforementioned bicycling information.
So, these were all the best GPS trackers that you can use to save your bike from theft. We have mentioned all the features and specifications of the GPS tracker. Look for the details of each GPS tracker that you think is the best for you. Keep a track of your live location and previous ridings with these bike GPS trackers. Save your bike from theft with the help of these awesome GPS trackers.