Are you someone who loves crazy bike rides? Do you like starting your morning by biking your way through the gravel roads? Or you take that bike ride to clear your mind, regain your focus and release your stress? Then you’re a true rider. And a true rider needs the best trip to refuel yourself. Buy Best Road Bike to enjoy your ride.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 TABLE: List Of 7 Best Budget Road Bikes
- 0.2 Know About Pro-Bikes
- 1 Best Road Bikes In Affordable Price
- 1.1 1. 6KU Fixed Gear Single Speed Urban Fixie Road Bike
- 1.2 2. Vilano Diverse 3.0 Performance Road Bike
- 1.3 3. Giordano Libero Aluminium Road Bike
- 1.4 4. Euro Bike LZ-550 Steel Bicycle 21 Speed Road Bike
- 1.5 5. Hiland 700C Road Bike
- 1.6 6. LOOCHO 21 Speed 3-Spoke Road Bike for Men and Women
- 1.7 7. Trinx TEMPO1.0 700C Road Bike 21 Speed Racing Bicycle
- 2 FAQ’s
TABLE: List Of 7 Best Budget Road Bikes
Know About Pro-Bikes
But before we hop on that wagon, what some beginners need to understand is that these are not the bikes that we used to drive to school.
These are professionally designed bikes with a good brake system, gears, chainrings, etc. These are built with smart technology to support the rider in any terrain, providing comfort on all kinds of surfaces.
These bikes are built to endure any weather condition, with the provision of racks to help you carry water/ bag. Moreover, there is one for all! Not just one type of bike but different bikes to suit different types of riders.
Things to Take Care While Buying Bike
- If you are getting your favorite bike home, do not forget to buy all the necessary safety gear! Remember, Prevention is better than cure.
- From helmets to pads do not miss out on anything as these are very necessary. You do not want to step out without your helmets.
- This is just one thing; buying the perfect biking gear is also the key. You obviously want to look athletic and why wouldn’t that be who wants to go out biking in some boring tracks and t-shirt? Nobody!
Another added benefits to these gears are that they are skin-hugging, making sure you sweat out. Also, Some of these are compressors.
That means these biking gears keep your muscles tight so that your muscles do not cramp due to less oxygen especially your calves as it tends to cramp up due to excess biking. It makes your muscles perform better while riding.
Best Road Bikes In Affordable Price
Let’s have the thrills and have a look at all the budget road bikes to fulfill your biking dream! So, check out some best-budgeted road bikes to buy and let the rider in you have the best time riding these metal beauties!
1. 6KU Fixed Gear Single Speed Urban Fixie Road Bike
It’s a very basic bike. Anyone who wishes to start biking now, this is the go-to option. It’s a single gear bike, for a beginner rider.
This bike does not have gears in it so matter your age is you have the right height you can go ahead and buy this simpleton bike.
Imagine strolling around your neighborhood on this beautiful bike; you’ll surely make some heads turn!
- Steel frame and wheel forks that provide strength to the bike
- A lightweight frame for the rider to maneuver the biker in tricky terrains, also makes it easy for the rider to manage the bike weight.
- A wide & low handlebar makes it easier for the rider to look ahead and you can easily get in the laidback position.
- This slim road bike comes in Black and White colors, universal colors of any road bike!
2. Vilano Diverse 3.0 Performance Road Bike
If you are looking for an entry-level hybrid bike and that too budget-friendly, we will recommend you to go for this. The bike is well designed and is suitable for both casual riders and daily commuters. We love the bike because it is going to provide you with better performance than many other mid-range bikes. There is no compromise in the quality and the performance of the bike. You are going to get two options for frame sizes in the bike and the frame is durable enough to ride the bike in any weather.
The saddle of the bike is adjustable and it is going to offer you a comfortable ride and you can maintain the upright position while riding the bike. When it comes to the braking system of the bike, it has disc brakes. Let us get you through all the other fascinating features of the bike.
- As we have mentioned, the bike comes up with two different sizes in the frame and they are made up of aluminum. The bike is lightweight that is for sure needed by daily commuters.
- The bike has fork fitting 700 cc tires providing the required stability that you need when you are riding the bike. You would see that the wheels of the bike are designed in a way that the wheels do not attract much dirt.
- Coming to the braking system of the bike, it has Shimano disc brakes so that you can have a powerful braking experience. It helps you to control your bike in a better way irrespective of the weather you are riding the bike in.
- The bike also offers you EF 51 3/8 Shimano shifters so that you can have a smooth shifting experience and also, you can easily control the bike on any terrain you are riding.
- The Rims on the bike are sturdy and reliable. It helps you to maintain the reliability of the bike when it comes to heavy braking.
- It is important for almost all of us to have a comfortable ride when we are riding the bike. The bike has an adjustable saddle to help you maintain an upright position and comfortably ride the bike on long distances.
- Lastly, the tires of the bike are 700c. The narrow width of the tires makes sure that the dirt does not stick to your bike’s tires when you are riding.
3. Giordano Libero Aluminium Road Bike
Finding a Giordano bike at such a reasonable price is a bit difficult but fortunately, we have found one. This is one of the budget-friendly bikes that we will recommend to you because of the features that it provides.
The bike is durable and worth the investment. If you are looking for a bike to start cycling, this is the one that you should go for. The bike is fun to ride. The aluminium frame of the bike makes it a lightweight bike and the design of the bike is worth looking at. Take a look at all the features of the bike below.
- Starting with the frame of the bike, the bike has an aluminum frame to provide durability to the bike. The frame is very lightweight making the bike suitable for beginners. It is available to you in different sizes.
- The bike has a steel fork that is strong enough to provide strength to your bike and stability. It makes sure that the wheels of the bike remain stable when you are riding the bike on rough terrain or pavement.
- This bike is going to offer you a powerful braking system. It has dual pivot side pull brakes to help you have a precise stopping when needed. It helps you to maintain a great speed when you are riding the bike on different terrains.
- This bike has Shimano STI shifters and a drivetrain making you have a wide range of gear options. You can decide the gear and maintain it easily depending on the terrain. The Shimano shifters ensure that you have a very smooth experience while you are riding the bike.
- The bike has 700C tires to help you stably ride the bike. The tires of the bike make sure that no dirt is stick to the tires of bike. You get a rear derailleur with the bike helping you in the powerful and jerk less stooping when you need it.
- Lastly, the double-wall alloy rim of the bike increases the durability of the bike that you need when you are riding the bike. On an overall basis, you are never going to be disappointed by the bike. You are going to get all the features at a very reasonable price.
4. Euro Bike LZ-550 Steel Bicycle 21 Speed Road Bike
A good sporty and lean road bike, the prices are economical as well. This bike has similar features to that of an Outroad bike.
It also comes with the option of upgrading the paddle, and the saddle of this bike. I guess they’ve stopped manufacturing the amazing looking bikes just like this beauty.
You get graphics similar to that of bikes costing nearly $1200! The looks are stunning the front and rear spokes are the first things that grab your attention.
- Comes with a disc brake on both the rear and the front.
- It has a steel frame that provides strength to the body of the bike making it more durable for prolonged use.
- It has 21 speeds for the biker to change gear as per their tracks and a 54cm frame.
- Comes in two staple shades- Black & White with graphics of two different colors either Red or White.
5. Hiland 700C Road Bike
This is a racing road bike that you are going to get at a very reasonable price. The bike is designed in a way to provide you with the maximum performance that you also expect from a racing bike. The lightweight frame of the bike makes it a good choice for both casual riders and daily commuters.
Other than this, the bike has a great braking system to help you control the bike very easily. Well, what else do you need when you are getting the bike 85% pre-assembled? You do not have to waste any of your time in assembling the bike. It is going to be super easy. Let’s check out all the features of the bike in detail.
- This bike has an aluminum frame to make the bike super lightweight. The bike has an inner wire design to help you have a reliable cycling experience. Being lightweight, we can assure you that there is no compromise with the build of the bike.
- The next thing that we are going to discuss is the gearing system. This bike has Shimano 21-speed gear that you can use to ride the bike on different terrains. It ensures that you can control the bike very easily. Having a good gearing system is very important when you want to have a racing experience and this bike is going to give you that.
- When it comes to the stability of the bike, the 700C fork is responsible for it. It ensures that the stability of the bike is ensured when you are riding the bike on rough terrains.
- This bike has double calliper brakes to provide you with a powerful braking experience. It is going to help you to control the speed of the bike when you are riding it on a bumpy road.
- You will get it 85 percent pre-assembled. Even if you are new to cycling, you can assemble the bike very easily, or if you want you can seek help from a professional. Always remember that you will have to buy the bike only after choosing an appropriate size according to your height.
6. LOOCHO 21 Speed 3-Spoke Road Bike for Men and Women
The best thing about this beast is that you do not have to get into the trouble of assembling it. This bike comes 90% assembled!
Isn’t that the best thing, you will not have to bury your heads in reading the crazy instructional manual. It is brilliant in looks, not too many or too few graphics, but just the right amount!
- Mechanical dual disc brakes allowing you amazing stopping power.
- Preciously designed matte frame giving you the feel of a premium road bike.
- Good brakes, and smooth gear shift, and an aerodynamic frame ensuring balance and strength
- The tires have a good surface area on the ground, proving good friction to the bike. You can surely check this out by driving on this sporty bike on a rainy day, and you’ll feel the benefit of broad tires.
- This handsome road bike is available in different colours- Blue and Red with white graphics on both of them.
7. Trinx TEMPO1.0 700C Road Bike 21 Speed Racing Bicycle
Are you looking for a lightweight speed racing bike? Yes! Then this one is for you. It is a speed racing bike with a slim frame to ensure proper balance for the rider. The features are precise too!
Though the forks could have been better, for the first-time rider, there is no harm in driving this road bike.
Budget is certainly not the issue here; however, the frame is a tad bit small with big diameter tires. However, the calipers and the rear tire brakes help in providing the rider good control over the bike.
- Comes along with Shimano 21 speeds and an approx. Net weight of 12.5 kgs.
- The tires have Hi-ten steel forks ensuring sturdiness in the bike
- The frame is of aluminum alloy
- Suitable for riders with heights between 5’10” to 6’2”.
- The seat height can set according to your comfort, and the handlebar is low and wide with brake calipers at the lower end.
Which is the best affordable bike?
Some of the affordable bikes are Schwinn Huron Cruiser bike, Eurobike Mountain commuter bike, Takara Kabuto Road bike, Schwinn Volare hybrid bike. You can also check out the list of all the best budget road bikes in this article.
What should I consider before buying a road bike?
If you are going to buy a road bike, you need to check the weight of the frame. Always look for a lightweight frame. Also, you will have to check the handlebars, tires, wheels, front fork of the bike. Other than this, always choose a bike according to your size.
How can I choose a bike to be a beginner?
If you are a beginner, you first have to decide the type of bike that you want. After that, you will have to look at your budget, and also, you will have to decide the types of brakes and gears that you need on your bike. Go for a test drive.
What is the cost of a decent road bike?
You are going to get a road bike in all ranges. Generally, a decent road bike will cost you between 1000 to 2000 dollars. There are still some decent options for less than that.
All the bikes belong to more or less to the same range between $200-$400 only except a few going beyond the $400 mark. But all the bikes mentioned above are reliable, durable, and economical.
If riding bikes is not your profession, then you can consider opting for either of these seven bikes. For less complicated, casual bikes, we have Trinx, Hiland and 6KU. These bikes are lightweight, easy to handle and light on your pocket.
There is no complexity attached to either of these three, even if they are not delivered assembled because the design is quite simple. You can easily assemble these within 10-20 minutes. All these bikes come with wrenches to tighten the bolts and their respective keys for the tires.
When it comes to buying a more complex bike, which is appealing, sporty, and has the additional key features of gear, then we have options like; Vilano and Loocho. Both these bikes are sturdy, with swift gear shift along with stellar graphics.
Both companies manufacture tons of models of bikes suitable for all types of riders. The looks are very similar. Moreover, the handle brakes are in the same pattern, ensuring that the rider gets into riding position as soon as they sit on them.
Their frames are heavy ensuring that while the rider is in speed, the bike doesn’t start to vibrate or shake to lack of body weight.
Apart from that if you wish to buy these bikes can go ahead and pick the one that suits you, however, if you’re a first-time rider or bike owner, make sure you do proper research before settling for just any bike.
You ought to sort out the kind of rider you are. There are plenty of websites available that can help you figure out the types of bikes that can suit you. You can also opt for road bike quizzes available on the internet to help find your type in case you feel stuck at finding your bike-type.
These quizzes are free of cost, all you have to do is answer some simple questions and the website will show accurate results. Once you’re clear about your type, go ahead and buy your toy!
Unleash the biker in you. The true pleasure of nature can only be felt when you’re on your bike, taking in the fresh air and enjoying time with yourself.