Ellipticals are one of the best and most popular equipment that people prefer to have a workout session at home. They can help have a full-body workout at home and there are a lot of options available on the internet. One of the best brands for ellipticals is Sole Fitness. It offers you a lot of models, and Sole E25 vs E35 vs E55 vs E95 are the best ones.
If you want to go for a reliable elliptical, you can surely trust Sole but all you have to do is to choose the right model of elliptical you want. In this article, we have tried to consider all the points and then provide you with a fair and unbiased review of all these ellipticals and compared them. Stay tuned to the article to know everything in detail. Let’s begin.
Our Top Picks in Sole E25 vs E35 vs E55 vs E95
In-Depth Review of Sole Fitness Ellipticals
We tested many ellipticals and only the Sole E25 vs E35 vs E55 vs E95 performed well. Below we are going to present all the differences and similarities between these ellipticals so that you can get a better understanding of them.
1: Sole E25 Elliptical
|Stride length||20 inches|
|Resistance type||ECB magnetic|
|Display||6.25-inch blue backlit LCD|
|Heart rate||No, pulse readout only|
Now, this is an entry-level elliptical that you can choose. This elliptical comes for a very reasonable price and it may not provide you with all the high-end features but it will still provide you with satisfactory performance. It will offer you all the features that you expect from an entry-level elliptical and provide you with an intensive workout session.
The elliptical is designed in a way that it can handle a weight of 350 pounds making it suitable to use by everybody. It may not be the best one from the manufacturer but it’s worth a try if you’re a beginner. The following features attracted us the most during our testing.
- The elliptical offers you a 19 pound flywheel so that you can have enough levels of resistance to customize your workout session. It will make the functioning of the elliptical a lot smoother and more comfortable.
- Other than that, you will get many features that will make the workout session easy. With the help of larger pedals, you will get a molded grip that can be adjusted in a position you are comfortable with.
- There is a heart rate sensor so that you can monitor your heart rate correctly and keep track of the same. Furthermore, you’ll get an LCD so that you can keep track of your workout session. It will help you to keep track of the calories, speed, distance, time, and more.
- Also, you can also customize the intensity of the workout according to you. On the elliptical, you will get up to 20 incline levels.
2: Sole E35 Elliptical
|Stride length||20-22 inches|
|Display||7.5-inch crystal clear LCD|
|Heart rate||Chest Strap|
Now, the next elliptical is one of the popular ones on this list, the Sole E35 elliptical. If you want to have some challenging workout sessions, you can go for it. Also, the weight of the elliptical is around 215 pounds and it can handle a weight of 375 pounds.
We like the quiet drive system incorporated in this elliptical. You can have a smooth and quiet workout session on this machine with ease. There are different features and accessories provided in the Sole E35 that we have discussed in detail below.
- This Sole elliptical has a 29-pound flywheel that provides a smooth workout session on the machine. It will not make any noise so you do not have to worry about your neighbours. There is also a bottle holder and headphone jack available on the elliptical.
- You are going to get an advanced sensor system in the elliptical so that you can be sure that you are getting the correct data on the LCD. There is a pulse sensor on the handlebar to help you track the data. You will also get a chest strap.
- Other than this, there is an LCD screen of 7.5 inches so that you can keep track of all the real-time data. It will help you to keep track of the distance, speed, time, calories burned, resistance level, and a lot more. You will also get 6 preset programs to help you keep motivated throughout the workout session.
- What we like the most about this elliptical is its adjustability. You can adjust the stride of the elliptical between 20 to 22 inches. You can also adjust the footrests according to your comfort. The incline can also be adjusted up to 30 degrees according to the workout session that you are having.
3: Sole E55 Elliptical
|Stride length||20 inches|
|Adjustable pedals||Yes, 10 positions cushioned|
|Heart rate programs||2, with chest strap|
Now, if you are looking for some features in an elliptical, you can consider buying Sole E55 elliptical. There is a 9 inch LCD screen provided so that you can see everything clearly on it. You are also going to get a fan and speaker so that you can keep yourself entertained.
This machine is capable of providing you a quiet and smooth workout session so that you do not have to worry about the noise and you can have a peaceful workout session. The elliptical can be adjusted according to your workout session and your comfort. You are going to get some great features in this elliptical that we have mentioned below.
- The flywheel of this elliptical weighs just 20 lbs. This is lower than other ellipticals that we have mentioned but it is enough for a challenging workout on the machine. With the heavy-duty steel frame, this Sole E55 elliptical can easily carry a weight of 375 lbs.
- You will get a 9 inch LCD on the machine so that you can view all the details easily. There is also a cooling fan and water bottle holder provided so that you can keep yourself hydrated. There are 10 workout programs provided to help you keep yourself motivated throughout the workout session.
- Other than this, there are 20 levels of incline so that you can adjust it to increase or decrease your workout intensity. The heart rate monitor is present in the stationary handlebars to keep track of your heart rate. There is also a chest strap provided to monitor the heart rate.
- Also, you are going to get oversized pedals to provide you with a comfortable workout on the machine. This will reduce the stress on your knees and joints. You can adjust the pedal in 10 ways.
4: Sole E95 Elliptical
|Stride length||20 inches|
|Adjustable pedals||Yes, cushioned 10 positions|
|Heart rate programs||Yes, with a chest strap|
This is the last one on the list and the most recent one. It may be the most expensive one but it is worth the money that you will spend on it. In this model, you are going to get all the advanced features like a bigger LCD, more weight capacity, heavy flywheel, and a lot more. The Sole E95 can be customized easily and you can do it according to your comfort.
It is a bit heavy and also, the assembly can be a bit difficult. Other than this, it has almost 15 inches pedals so that you can have a comfortable workout session on the machine. Below we have mentioned all the features that you will get in the Sole E95 elliptical weight.
- Though the elliptical is expensive it is very user-friendly. There is an LCD screen of 10.1 inches so that you can view everything clearly and you do not have to scroll much. Also, like other models, you are going to get a cooling fan, bottle holder, and speakers.
- With the 27 pound flywheel, you can customize your workout session according to yourself. It will help you to have an intense workout session at your home. Also, there are 20 levels of inclination so that you can adjust the machine.
- When it comes to adjustability, you can also adjust the pedals of the elliptical according to your comfort level. You will also get a chest strap to measure the heart rate correctly.
- Other than this, you will get Bluetooth compatibility in this machine, and also, you can connect it with your smartphone so that you can keep track of your workout session. You can easily control the feature of this machine with the help of your smartphone.
Choosing Between Sole E25 vs E35 vs E55 vs E95 Elliptical
Now that we know all the similarities between all these ellipticals, here are all the differences and factors that we have considered while comparing all of these. Go through all the points carefully and make the right decision for you.
We are starting with the assembly of the elliptical. When it comes to Sole fitness elliptical, you will get two options. Either you can assemble the elliptical on your own or you can pay a little extra amount to get it assembled by professionals. It is totally your choice. If you are going to self assemble the elliptical, many researchers and users have found Sole E25 to be the easiest to assemble.
It is the one that can be assembled at home without any help. That may be because of the lightweight and light flywheel. Other than that, when it comes to Sole E35 and sole E55, the assembly becomes a bit complex. You can still assemble it at home but it can be a bit difficult if you are new to it.
Lastly, when it comes to Sole E95, the assembly is quite difficult. There have been complaints when people have tried to assemble the elliptical on their own. But, you can still get it done with the help of professionals. You will have to spend more money on that.
2: Resistance levels
Well, this is another very important thing that you need to consider while you are buying an elliptical. With the help of a heavy elliptical, you are going to get heavy resistance and that will make your workout session more customized and stable. Other factors may also be responsible when it comes to providing resistance but, the flywheel is the main one. This is also easy to measure and you can then detect the resistance level.
For Sole E25, you are going to get a flywheel of 20 lbs. This may be a light one but it is going to provide you with a decent workout session. You are still getting enough resistance levels to customize your workout sessions. This is the same case with the Sole E55 elliptical. This elliptical also has a 20 lbs flywheel.
Other than this, the Sole E35 elliptical is going to offer you a flywheel of 25 lbs. You are going to get more resistance levels than E55 but less than E95. Lastly, for Sole S95, you get a flywheel of 27lbs. With this, you are getting the highest level of resistance to challenging yourself. It will help you to lose more calories and customize your workout more than the other Sole Fitness elliptical.
3: Load capacity
Now, the next thing that we look for in the flywheel is its weight capacity. The weight capacity of the elliptical is going to decide if an elliptical is capable of handling your weight or not. One thing that you have to keep in mind is that you will have to look for an elliptical that can handle a weight of at least 10-20 pounds more than your weight.
When it comes to Sole E25, this entry-level elliptical can handle a weight of 350 lbs. But, the Sole E35 can handle a weight of 375 lbs and the same goes for the Sole S55 elliptical. Lastly, Sole E95 has the highest weight capacity of around 400 lbs. So, this model can be suitable for heavyweight people.
People prefer buying an elliptical with a TV or LCD screen so that they can view all the real-time stats. The LCD will help you to keep track of all the data as calories burned, time, distance, speed, and a lot more. You would see that the LCD screen differs from model to model and can increase depending upon the model. One thing that is similar in almost all the Sole fitness ellipticals is that there is a backlit provided in all the models.
The Sole E25 has an LCD screen of 6.5” and the Sole E35 has a screen of 7.5”. Other than this, Sole E55 has an LCD screen of about 9”. Lastly, the Sole E95 elliptical has an LCD screen of 10.1”. You may not be able to find a lot of differences in the screen but, in Sole E25 you will not be able to see the resistance level automatically. You will have to scroll through all the stats for that.
Also, if we talk about the control, the control is almost similar on all the ellipticals. You will get the same kinds of buttons so that you can adjust the resistance and incline the elliptical according to your choice.
Pedals of an elliptical play an important role in making the elliptical comfortable. In all these ellipticals, you are going to get oversized pedals so that you can have a comfortable experience. Other than this, to reduce the stress on the joints, there are footbeds provided. These are slanted inwards so that you can have a natural foot placement on the elliptical. You are going to get the footbed adjusting option in Sole E35 and E95 so that you can adjust them according to your needs.
Now, we all need an elliptical that is easy to maintain. All these ellipticals are easy to maintain and also, come up limited lifetime warranty so that you do not have to worry about maintenance after buying it.
When it comes to Sole E35, Sole E55, and Sole E95 elliptical, you are going to get a warranty for 5 years for the frame and 3 years for the labor. You are going to get less warranty on the Sole E25 elliptical. There is a 3 years warranty for the frame and 1 for the labor.
With limited space at your place, you need the best folding ellipticals that you can fit in that space. All these machines are quite heavy and large. They may take up a lot of space in your home. But, there is still a larger one and a smaller one.
You will see that Sole E25 is the smallest in the size. It measures 64” x 70”x 24” and weighs around 212 lbs. While, with a slight difference, Sole E55 is on the second number. It measures 64” x 71” x 27” and weighs around 214lbs.
Now, when it comes to sole E35 and Sole E95 they are the same in dimensions. Both the ellipticals measure 67” x 82” x 31”. There is still a bigger weight difference. The sole E35 weighs only 215 lbs and the E95 weighs 236lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Which is better: Sole E35 or Sole E95 review?
Well, if you differentiate between the two, both the ellipticals have their merits and demerits. If you have a low budget, you can go for Sole 35. Other than this, the flywheel in Sole E35 is 25 lbs and in Sole E95, the flywheel is around 27 lbs. there is also a difference between the weight of both these ellipticals can handle. E35 can handle a weight of 375lbs and E95 can handle a weight of 400lbs.
Q2. Is it worth buying sole products?
Sole is one of the known brands in the market. They are famous for providing some high-quality and reliable products. The brand emphasizes providing performance over looks of the product. Other than this, the products are updated to be competitive in the market.
Q3. What to look for in an elliptical before buying?
When you buy an elliptical, the very first thing that you will have to look for is the space that is available in the apartment and if the elliptical will fit or not. Also, you will have to look for the quality of the product. Look for an elliptical with a heavy and durable frame. You will also have to decide the budget while buying the elliptical.
Q4. What is the average weight of an elliptical?
Well, it depends upon the size of the elliptical. But, if you are going to buy an elliptical, you will notice that the average weight lies between 100 to 150 pounds.
Sole E25 vs E35 vs E55 vs E95 in a Nutshell
Well, in our opinion, you can choose the elliptical that you want. If you are a beginner, you can go for the Sole E25 elliptical. It is an entry-level elliptical. You may have to compromise with some of the features but it is still a good choice according to the price.
There is not much difference between Sole E35 and Sole E55 elliptical. But, we feel that Sole E35 is much more valuable and a good option when you are confused. You may have to pay a bit more than the sole E25 but you will not have to compromise with the features. For a smoother workout, you are going to get a heavier flywheel and also, a great warranty. We like how it is made a more effective and affordable elliptical on this list.